Internet Banking (UNINET) at your convenience 24 hours a day (www.unb.ae)
Call 600-566-665 to register and start using Internet and Phone Banking using the same password.
The following activities can be performed using Internet Banking:
1. Summary of balances of all grouped accounts
2. Mini Statement - Last 10 transactions
3. Unbilled transactions on your debit/credit card from Mini Statement
4. Account statement up to 1 year
5. Cheque under clearing
6. Payments for the following types
a. Within account transfer
b. Credit card payments
c. Online Etisalat payments for land line and mobile numbers. Get 5% extra talk time upon Wasel re-charge. (*Beneficiary should be set-up before transacting)
d. Utility bill payments:
1. Etisalat (E-Vision, Telephone Landline, Mobile Lines, Wasel Recharge, Wasel Renewal, Dial Up Internet, & Al Shamil Internet)
2. Abu Dhabi Distribution Company (ADDC)
3. Al Ain Distribution Company (AADC)
4. Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA)
5. Sharjah Electricity & Water Authority (SEWA))
(*Beneficiary should be set-up before transacting)
e. 3rd party transfer to any UNB account (*Beneficiary should be set-up and approved by the bank before transacting)
f. 3rd party transfer to any account in UAE (*Beneficiary should be set-up and approved by the bank before transacting)
g. 3rd party transfer to any account outside UAE (*Beneficiary should be set-up and approved by the bank before transacting)
7. Purchase Al Awwal certificates through account debit.
8. Open a Fixed deposit
9. Apply for Loan and Credit card
10. Request to issue Cheque book
11. Defer Loan installment
12. Subscribe to SMS service
13. T-PIN change
To know more about our Internet Banking, call 600-566-665 or write to us.
* Beneficiary once approved can be used in Internet, Phone and ATM banking.