Business moves fast, and it’s impossible to know what the future holds. Keep your business’s future in mind by opening a savings account with overdraft facilities that also give you a chance to win big. Whether you have surplus cash to set aside, or are planning a future business purchase, finding the right savings plan is key.
That’s what UNB’s Al Awwal Savings Certificate does. Not only is it an effective savings vehicle, but you have the chance to win up to AED 5 million yearly, AED 1 million quarterly, or one of more 2,151 prizes every month. And if you need to access your cash early, simply take out an overdraft for up to 90% of the face value of the certificate. Save with confidence knowing you have the flexibility you need.
You can save in denominations of AED 100, AED 200 and AED 500, and investing is free.
Suddenly, the future looks brighter.
Benefits and features
- Entries to the grand yearly draw, with chances to win prizes worth 10 times the value of your saving, up to AED 5 million
- Entries to the quarterly draw, with chances to win prizes worth of AED 1 million
- Entries to the monthly draw, with chances to win any of 2,151 prizes to the value of AED 100 to AED 50,000
- The option to cash in at any time, without any charges
- Guaranteed 0.10% returns per annum for deposits over AED 30,000
- Overdraft up to 90% at low interest rates, for deposits over AED 30,000
- Immediate entry to the draws provided that amount is within eligibility criteria (no holding period)
- Free application fee to invest
- Loyalty entries (double customer chances) granted to customers holding Al Awwal Savings Certificates for 1 year or more
For the beneficiary (person in whose name the certificate will be issued):
- Only individuals under single or joint names
- Residents and non-residents
- No minimum or maximum age
For the applicant (company buying the certificate):
- Companies based in the UAE buying for individuals
- Minimum age 18 years for individuals, no maximum age
- To avail credit facilities, minimum age should be 21
- Grand yearly & quarterly draws: minimum amount invested AED 20,000
- Monthly draws: minimum amount invested AED 5,000