NO to Phishing!
Phishing is an attempt by fraudsters to 'fish' for your banking details like Username, password, personal identification number or PIN, etc. Phishing attempts usually come in the form of an email appearing to be from the Bank. Within the email you are usually forced to immediately click a link or respond to the email. When you click the link, you will be taken to a fake website and tricked to respond to questions that may give away your personal credentials or banking details.
Do not let this happen to you. Say NO to Phishing!
- UNB will never ask for your User ID or name, password and PIN via email.
- When you receive an email from UNB, DO NOT click on the link provided or reply to the email.
- If you are a Uninet customer and are not sure if the email is legitimate, contact us though one of the following to check if the email is official and that UNB sent it to you:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us at 600-566-665 from within the UAE or +9712-6930120 from outside the UAE
- Visit our nearest branch.
- Always open the UNB website by typing our domain name in the web address box. Typing http://www.unb.ae in the web address box will ensure that the address bar points to the UNB website.
- Pay attention to misspelled website address. Most of the time, fake websites are spelled incorrectly.
- Do not use your personal or account information on social networking sites like Facebook, Linked In, etc.